CCLP4 Completed!
Greetings Chipsters,

The CCLP4 staff is pleased to announce that CCLP4™ is COMPLETED and available for download right here:
http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/560-not-cclp4/

You may be thinking to yourself, "Hey, I don't remember getting to vote...". That would be correct! We in the CCLP4 staff have developed a completely new system of community pack development which streamlines the voting process. With this new system, we believe that we will be able to pump out a community level pack every year! Our system involves our dedicated staff members delicately hand-choosing levels of which they are personal fans. For this particular set, we aimed to create a set that would provoke a grand sense of nostalgia amongst its players, taking them back to the time when invisible wall mazes and dodging blobs were all the rage. We even considered levels from classic level packs that were not submitted for CCLP4™, like TCCLP.dat, JoshL.dat, and Ultimate Chip.dat; and to ensure the highest quality, we chose a diverse range of levels designed by our very own staff members. We are very proud of what we have created and hope to work with the community again soon!

-- The CCLP4 Staff
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I find it amazing that the description lists the set as "Lynx-compatible" despite the fact that these sets are so old...I guess old sets are underrated. Teeth
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
You did a great job, congrats ! I'm on level 22 (really hard) but I especially appreciate the ideas in levels 4, 7 and 16, among others, they are so original. GG staff, hope to see my levels soon Smiley
I'm glad you listened to all the feedback in the 'starting difficulty'-thread. Slight smile Great job, and can't wait to optimize ALL these levels!
If it wasn't obvious enough, this of course is not CCLP4. We the staff took it upon ourselves to use some of our worst level creations and throw them all into one set, thus creating what is now called "Not_CCLP4". It is worth noting that the original download had a Lynx issue with one level and a title error with another. Those have been resolved in Not_CCLP4, however, we of course do not advise you to play it regardless. Tongue The original download has also been deleted - you will find a direct link to Not_CCLP4 in the first post now.

The actual CCLP4 will of course be much, much, MUCH better and epic. Happy April Fools! Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon