CCLP4 submissions closing date announced!
Hello chipsters and happy new year! I personally wish everyone the best for this year Slight smile

Now onto other news. As of this post there have been 3,300+ levels submitted so far! Not only that but we the CCLP4 staff only have roughly 200 levels remaining to test, which is outstanding.

We have been working hard (mostly) with testing and recommending some fixes for various levels that are unsolvable, incompatible, or busted. For the full list of submissions, please click here. If any of your levels are marked red and you wish to address any issues to those levels, please go ahead and make the changes you wish. Please note that because the spreadsheet is public and can be edited freely, we ask you to please refrain from doing so to avoid confusion. We will make the changes to the spreadsheet once your fixes are available for download and are re-tested.

The staff have also discussed a date to close off submissions for CCLP4, as various members have wondered when exactly they'll close. As of now, we have chosen to end the submission period on March 1st, 2016
exactly two months as of this post.

We are open to extend the date, if necessary. But as of now we have no reason to extend it. Please feel free to provide your opinion(s) on this date if you wish. We will be more than happy to discuss about this. Slight smile

Keep the submissions coming! Chip Win

- Josh (Flareon350) CCLP4 Staff Coordinator
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I like the date. February already gives us an extra day to work on our levels.
Hey guys, got some levels I want to submit. How would I go about doing this?
Posted them in the Downloads section there now. Hope this is alright.

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/534-cybersmacks-cclp4-submissions/
Yes putting your set up for download and stating it's right for submission for CCLP4 and it's as simple as that! Glad to see your levels for submissions! Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Just a friendly reminder to all of you that submissions will be closing in less than two weeks! If you have any questions and/or concerns about your submitted levels regarding incompatibility or anything of the such, feel free to PM me here on CCZone or on Skype (if you have me there) and I will be glad to help. Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Just a quick message to notify the staff that C1059-CCLP4 has been updated with four new levels, two from the January Create Competition and two from the February competition. They are at the end of the set.

And a small question. A few of the levels in my set use the same wall layout as other official levels. I know that for CCLP2 levels based on CC1 levels were forbidden, but are such levels allowed for CCLP4?
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Quote:And a small question. A few of the levels in my set use the same wall layout as other official levels. I know that for CCLP2 levels based on CC1 levels were forbidden, but are such levels allowed for CCLP4?

Yes levels that use a wall pattern from an existing official level are eligible for CCLP4.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects