December 2015 Time Trial
Quote:Submission deadline is January 3rd, 2016 where you live.

not that i was really planning on entering, but still
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
And here's the recorded solutions!

My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Quote:<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="34515" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentid="1177" data-ipsquote-username="M11k4" data-cite="M11k4" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1449057298">Submission deadline is January 3rd, 2016 where you live.

not that i was really planning on entering, but still

</blockquote>

I'm so stupid. What can I do now? Just laugh I guess. Also apologies to anyone who thought of entering. If you did, and hadn't worked on the levels yet, consider this an extra hour or so of your life that I am giving you today. Still, I don't know how I managed to do it this way this time. (I even sent r8 a message telling him I would've loved to have seen a submission from him, and JB often enteres just before the deadline ends.)