Poll: Chip01.mid or Chip02.mid?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Chip01.mid
30.43%
7 30.43%
Chip02.mid
69.57%
16 69.57%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Chip01.mid or Chip02.mid?
Which tune from the original game do you enjoy better? Chip01.mid (the jazzy one) or Chip02.mid (the more mechanical one)?
Chip02 is so much better in my opinion. I remember when I was a kid playing CC for the first time and when this music was playing on a level, it'd make me feel like I'm playing a challenging level Slight smile good times.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Whatever the dramatic (spooky?) one is called. If I recall Chip02.mid. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Can i change my vote? I got confused because i considered Chip02 to be "jazzy".
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
chip01.mid—I even use it as a ringtone on my phone! I love it. On the other hand, I can’t stand chip02.mid. I remember as a kid I used to switch between levels so I didn’t have to listen to it (because every other level you play uses the other song, right? Ah, I’ve used Tile World for too long…)
I like both, but I generally prefer chip01.mid, although to an extent, it depends on the level. For instance, I've always thought that chip02.mid fits very well with TORTURECHAMBER but I would have preferred chip01.mid on JUMPING SWARM.
I honestly don't care for either of them. I would play CC with the PINBALL.MID music from that Windows Pinball game playing in the background. ^_^ And now I have the music from a Minecraft mod called the Aether that I like to game to~
I eat chips! *crunch crunch crunch*