New MSCC Glitch
MSCC may be over 20 years old, yet more glitches are still being discovered.

A while ago, Tyler posted a video of a variation of the convergence glitch using teeth and ice blocks:

(it also works with tanks, by the way)

I decided to make a level using the glitch. I filled the rest of the level with an ice slide inspired by Chased by...the Exit? However, halfway through my slide, I realised that I was stuck in the middle of the map. Rather than rebuilding the slide, I added a teleport to continue the slide elsewhere. This had the side effect of preventing the glitch from working properly (it requires teleports), so I added a small mechanism involving a tank.

The result is a multible tank glitch style glitch demonstrated in the following video. The video is in odd-step, as Chip gets killed by a block in even-step:

Does anyone have any idea what causes this?

[Click to Show Content]
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Even though I have no idea what this means, I approved of it!

Yay for mod powers!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
This is a variation of the whole one-tile-displayed-as-another glitch. I played with this a little in "Get out of my way, Chip!" (geodave2 level 24). This is a rather interesting variation you're playing with, but I think it's the same mechanism / glitch in the code.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Wha... what... was... that...

But that's really cool, I wish I knew how to set stuff like that up then my levels would be worth something.
Quote:Wha... what... was... that...

But that's really cool, I wish I knew how to set stuff like that up then my levels would be worth something.
Instruction on how to do that are available here:

http://chipschallenge.wikia.com/wiki/Mul...ank_Glitch

However, such levels are not solvable in Tile World and therefore have no chance of being included in CCLP4.
CC is awesome!

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

Quote:Instruction on how to do that are available here:

http://chipschallenge.wikia.com/wiki/Mul...ank_Glitch

However, such levels are not solvable in Tile World and therefore have no chance of being included in CCLP4.
Oh god what is that nightmare, also is it anything like the glitch that spawns a chip/block hybrid thing?
Quote:Oh god what is that nightmare, also is it anything like the glitch that spawns a chip/block hybrid thing?
I don't think it is related to the chip/block hybrid, this uses a completely different mechanism. But both glitches can produce some very weird levels.
CC is awesome!