To add or not to add- that is the question (need feedback)
As you probably know, I have a Gifts levelset with 10 levesl that I have updated way too many time, I admit....but:

I have just completed converting MS CC1's -level 136 -"Double Maze" into a "Triple Maze" with my usual bag of trick, etc.

I would like to add it to the Gifts levelset along with another Re-made level....but, I'm already sensing consternation about all my updates, etc (and rightfully so)

So, should I start another levelset or add them to "Gifts" as an update?

Oh, I'm going to fully check the levels before doing it -either way- so it should be a one time thing - so to speak.

And while I'm at it, it seems that folks have started to download Gifts again...so then, it would be nice to get some feedback about any of the levels.

This new Triple Maze- is going to really be a good one, so far it has been fun to play.

Ian Wilson
I'd suggest you just include it in your gifts levelset. There's no limit on how many times you can update your set here (if it makes you feel better, I've already updated my own set over 80 times on here!)
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
To make you feel even more better about always updating your set, here are some facts about my levelsets, regarding countless updating I did with them:

- JoshL (my very first ever released levelset) was heavily modified into JoshL1, removing 80 levels and making some other levels compatible with Lynx, prior to the submission pool for CCLP1.

- JoshL2 was updated approximately 40+ times, which went on for about a year.

- JoshL3 was once a great set containing only 80 levels, but turned into a mess between 2012 and 2013 due to updating too many times.

- JCCLP was updated 51 times, several of these updates were level replacements.

- JoshL4 has been updated 31 times (at the time of this post) and 3 levels so far have been replaced.

So don't feel too bad about always making changes to your levelsets Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Wow, you guys are great~! It's nice to be understood, but I am making a great new level now and will test it at least a dozen time...maybe that will help. Thanks a lot for your encouragement...it is appreciated

Ian Wilson