ZK3: Damnation
This is the official topic for my newest levelset available here on the CCZone forums, ZK3: Damnation.

This is the first of a two-part set, which contains forty new levels.

Click here to download ZK3: Damnation:

download page

direct link

picture of doge

Thoughts, ideas, unsolvable/busted levels, or feedback - anything and everything is appreciated. Thanks guys, and happy holidays!
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Level 1 has a brilliant way to exit. That's all I can say so far Slight smile

Also nice missing hint tile in that level.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Nice to see improvement from a single designer. But to be honest, le doge was the best option out of the three for le Tyler.
Quote:Level 1 has a brilliant way to exit. That's all I can say so far Slight smile

Also nice missing hint tile in that level.

Thanks Slight smile also what missing hint tile? There is one at 5, 28 if you were talking about level 1. It's hard to get to though and reading it cooks the level Tongue

Quote:Nice to see improvement from a single designer. But to be honest, le doge was the best option out of the three for le Tyler.

Thanks. Also this set is sponsored by doge­

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:Thanks Slight smile also what missing hint tile? There is one at 5, 28 if you were talking about level 1. It's hard to get to though and reading it cooks the level Tongue

Fail How could I have not seen that?

Also doge approves Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I need to make a doge level

Bronze / Silver / Gold
After just over three months, ZK3: Damnation has received its first update!

This update tweaks level 38 a bit, fixing one thing as well as adding in some tested features. Alongside that, minimal changes were also made to the level.

Bronze / Silver / Gold
A River Runs Through It is one heck of a maze. Backtrack is also a clever level, but I must be missing something. The ice at 2, 26 prevents a partial post to the four chips in the northwest corner.
Quote:A River Runs Through It is one heck of a maze. Backtrack is also a clever level, but I must be missing something. The ice at 2, 26 prevents a partial post to the four chips in the northwest corner.

It's possible. Separate rules in MS and Lynx differ on how the level works; the recessed wall is used for Lynx and is not needed in MS.

Bronze / Silver / Gold
http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/318-zk3-damnation/

Last year, I decided to re-design all of my levelsets. This version is now complete and available at its original download link.

(Note that levels 39, <i>A River Runs Through It</i>, and 40, <i>Four Years</i>, received almost no major change.)

As always, I may have made some mistakes in reviewing the final version. If there are any unsolvable levels, counter issues, or general problems, please let me know.

Enjoy!

Bronze / Silver / Gold