Jacuzzi Pack - Discussion
I loved Puzzle Box but just thought I would rather err on the side of simplicity in my votes. It's really hard to put myself into the position of a new player and how difficult and fun they would perceive a level. For example, a ten-year-old would still have a very hard time with this level. I know not all new players will be that young, but it is something I can gauge somewhat better. If the set is easy enough yet fun, it will encourage new players to continue playing other sets, no matter their age.
Hey, ten-year-olds may surprise you! Except for Totally Unfair, I had completed all CC1 levels without assistance by the time I was 8. Slight smile
Quote:Hey, ten-year-olds may surprise you! Except for Totally Unfair, I had completed all CC1 levels without assistance by the time I was 8. Slight smile
Yes, exactly. A ten-year-old could play through most of CC1, so I hope they could also play CCLP1. You'll be hard pressed to find one that can solve Puzzle Box though. Thief
I honestly think an eight or ten year old will have problems with Puzzle Box yes, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't get included in CCLP1. I mean, isn't the game called Chip's Challenge for a reason? Slight smile

Besides, the level is untimed, which already reduces the pressure of solving it A LOT!

Also, I could totally get my 9 year old brother to play Puzzle Box, and he's never played CC before. I bet you he can solve it in a matter of time.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon