First Starter Pokemon?
I think we need more General Off-Topic Pokemon discussions. What was your first Starter Pokemon? Even if you are an old fan, who picked Bulbasaur, or a newer player, who picked Tepig, it doesn't matter. I want to know all of your guys first starters!
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Very first starter of mine was Totodile Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Charmander, because I wanted Charizard, I though the dragon looked cool and didn't realize how hard I was making the game on my very first playing. But that made me get pretty good at it.

Darn, this game is so nostalgic for me Slight smile
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Grief, this is taking me back. I think my first ever starter was Squirtle, but I can't be sure as I've played and replayed the games hundreds of times since then. Squirtle was on the artwork for the Blue Version, which was the first game I got, so maybe that's why I picked it...
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl
Just checked my original Gameboy and Pokemon Red. The very first time I played it, I picked Squirtle from the looks of it. Sweet! Smiley
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Anyways, I know lots of people online played the original first, but I was starting with 4th gen, but anyways, Turtwig. :3

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Got a cool-looking Treecko for the first starter in my first pokemon game. Later then I found that little red chicken actually evolves to an awesome Combusken. After getting beaten by the rival so many times, I restarted my game and choose Torchic, which is now my most favorite starter pokemon ever Heart
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
Quote:Charmander, because I wanted Charizard, I though the dragon looked cool and didn't realize how hard I was making the game on my very first playing. But that made me get pretty good at it.

Darn, this game is so nostalgic for me Slight smile
Man. I knew someone would pick Charmander. I do know though, that Blastoise is pretty cool too. IT'S A FREAKING WATER TURTLE WITH CANNONS ON IT'S BACK! Fire dragons aren't new, but hey, it's OK. Charizard is a pretty cool looking pokemon.

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Mudkip

That is all.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Squirtle was my first!

Here's a funny story...

I never bothered training any Pokemon first time I played Pokemon Blue and got through Surge's gym on my first try with just a Squirtle!
MY WEAPON SUCKS!