Vermillion Pack - Discussion
How odd... I tried it a few ways since it's not exactly linear until pushing the last block through each of the locks, but when I solved it outright for the first time, I believe I went anti-clockwise starting from the south (opposite the green lock). I might be wrong, as I've played a lot of levels today and they all tend to blur into one after a while (:

Saying that, the greatest need for good timing (in my experience at least) was probably in the room opposite the blue lock, so maybe starting here and moving clockwise would be a better idea. The room in the south is quite generous, with plenty of space between blocks as long as you don't deliberately clone too many. Which would be dumb.
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl
Ice Ice Maybe would’ve been awesome if it ended at the middle; going back through with skates was too much for me. Slight frown If it was my level I'd be okay with changing that.

Pole Position was fun but could’ve been a little shorter for me and or as already stated used some more variety.

I really like Traveler, Progress bar, assembly line... (not finished reviewing yet.

I recognize pi guy's signature in Choices, choices but don't recognize that level. Has there been a pi 2 or 3 at some point?
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Quote:Pole Position was fun but could’ve been a little shorter for me and or as already stated used some more variety.

More variety to this level would of caused problems, which is why I didn't do this. I proved this point by making a sequel in one of my other sets, and it's nowhere near as fun.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:I recognize pi guy's signature in Choices, choices but don't recognize that level. Has there been a pi 2 or 3 at some point?

It's in pi^2.dat
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.