Lynx Let's Play
Someone needs to do a Lynx version walk-through of the game. I haven't seen one yet anyway. There's now a few good ones of the MS version, but I wouldn't mind seeing a whole play through of the game, as it was originally intended.

On that note, I've recently been playing through the entire game in Lynx myself, for the first time. It's quite enjoyable.

A perhaps unrelated question but; I just played Time Laps a few times and once a soon as the level began the toggle walls closed immediately and never opened. Flushed This only happened once and seems really odd. Anybody know why?
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Trevor (BigOto2) did one playing Chip's Challenge 1 Lynx if I remember correctly. Starting from level 1 to level 149 . Let's just say his experience on it was rather mixed and very negative by the end. Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:Trevor (BigOto2) did one playing Chip's Challenge 1 Lynx if I remember coorectly. Starting from level 1 to level 149 . Let's just say his experience on it was rather mixed and very negative by the end. Tongue
Though, he only played it in Tile World, not the original version.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
My brother, known as Vaporeon260 on YouTube, attempted to Let's Play CCLP3 in Lynx mode, however, he's kind held off on it since I stopped my MS run of that set.

Someone should LP CCLP2 in Lynx Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
mobius, you encountered the toggle wall glitch. Under some circumstances a level can start with the toggle walls switched the wrong way. You should totally report your times on the levels (even though most of them are probably pretty casual), as the CC1 lynx high score board would easily fit more people.

I can only find BigOto2's first video of levels 1-3. Were there more? How was the experience mixed and negative towards the end? Or is this being confused with his CCLP3 LP?

I have considered recording all my current solutions for CC1 in lynx in a Let's Play style, though it would be mostly a replay with some commentary. It would at least get some of those bold routes published in lynx, as it would be a larger task to release them individually. I haven't done it for three reasons: practical time concerns, not having worked on the untimed levels, and not sure if anyone is interested in watching the videos.
[quote]