MS: 699
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:Oh nice level 25.

My scores:

Lynx: 699

MS: 699

I thought I fixed that. Oh well.

That's fixed, and level 26 has been added.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Alright guys, I'm pretty much done with the set, for I have met my goal of 30 new levels. Slight smile

Please let me know what you think of them. I would love some feedback!
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

This set is great! It showcases a fair amount of variety and applies concepts to a decent extent. I'm currently on level 19 and stuck on the third sokoban. When I push the blocks onto the buttons, I keep ending up on the wrong side, thus having to restart. Is the level possible, or am I just missing something?
Quote:This set is great! It showcases a fair amount of variety and applies concepts to a decent extent. I'm currently on level 19 and stuck on the third sokoban. When I push the blocks onto the buttons, I keep ending up on the wrong side, thus having to restart. Is the level possible, or am I just missing something?

Thanks so much! I was thinking some people haven't even gave this set a chance.

About your problem in level 19 it's not just you, I just noticed that problem as well. I just fixed it. Thanks for pointing that out! Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Josh, why you make levels so fast? It's been July, and my FIRST set still only has about 30 levels!! (wOAO)w
Anyway, here's my comments on JoshL4, hopefully you will continue making more interesting level like...

- Polar Industries

The concept of ice skates obstacles are really fun. The level was a bit difficult, though. Died at the paramecium room, can't read it's movement through the ices.

- Fireball Dispensers

The last part was quite dirty. But since there IS a pattern and I was too stupid to not figure it out... 5 stars on this one!

- Bothersome Sokoban

Genius simple sokoban puzzles. Can't figure the third room though.

- Solipsism

Loved the pink balls usage here. The puzzle is straightforward and you hide the chip on somewhere figurable.

Your levels seems to be targeted for the veterans, which most of them are full-sized, complicated looking (but might turn out to be simple in completing it), and hardly any break spot (monsters everywhere). Not saying that it's a bad thing. I do LIKE challenges, but I think I feel... exhausted. I prefer hard obstacles but in low number, than mid-difficulty challenges which are scattered everywhere.

Aside from that, I enjoyed your level. And looking forward for more Slight smile
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
Quote:Josh, why you make levels so fast? It's been July, and my FIRST set still only has about 30 levels!! (wOAO)w

I'm a level designing factory man what can I say? Tongue Actually to tell the truth, I was pretty stuck on level ideas for about 2 months after I made the 12th level. The ideas started overflowing at the 20s just recently.

Thanks for the comments! Polar Industries suffers a bit from slide delay in MS, which does make the level more difficult than intended. I will admit I was being cruel on the last room of Fireball Dispensers, but the level is pretty short anyways. As I mentioned in the posts above, I have fixed the third sokoban room of Bothersome Sokoban.

Quote:Your levels seems to be targeted for the veterans, which most of them are full-sized, complicated looking (but might turn out to be simple in completing it), and hardly any break spot (monsters everywhere). Not saying that it's a bad thing. I do LIKE challenges, but I think I feel... exhausted. I prefer hard obstacles but in low number, than mid-difficulty challenges which are scattered everywhere.

Aside from that, I enjoyed your level. And looking forward for more Slight smile

Thank you! This is why I currently stopped at 30 levels because a lot of them are very tough. I may extend to possibly 40 levels, but my overall goal was 30 originally. We'll see in the near future. Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Why not make some easier levels to throw in the mix and keep these as your hardest in this set? Slight smile
Quote:Why not make some easier levels to throw in the mix and keep these as your hardest in this set? Slight smile

There are some easier levels in the set as of now but of course I'll make more, if my mind will allow me to Teeth

I just don't think I'm able to pull off yet another 149 level set Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Why do I always get level ideas at like 2am? The set now has 32 levels now! Slight smile

Only 8 more!

Btw, I am highly considering of just putting these levels in JoshL3. I've gotten rid of 40 of the levels in that set and placed them in JCCLPRejects, so if I reach 40 new levels here, they might get placed in JoshL3 and this set will get erased, yet again.

I won't do this if people have problems with that. Just a thought.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects