JoshL4 [the real thing]
As of this post, there's not much progress on it. I do promise not to post a bunch of updates for it like I usually do. Tongue

I released the first 7 levels of the set, which you can find on the Yahoo groups page.

Enjoy and please give feedback!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Why isn't it JoshL4? I understand that JoshL4 was a set that's now been absorbed by JoshL3, but whatever initial confusion might come up would quickly be put to rest.
Quote:Why isn't it JoshL4? I understand that JoshL4 was a set that's now been absorbed by JoshL3, but whatever initial confusion might come up would quickly be put to rest.

I did think of this, however, for those reasons you states are why I wouldn't make it JoshL4. I would hope for the confusion to pass quickly, but I don't believe it will.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I guess my personal recommendation would be to go with JoshL4 but wait to release it for a while until more people have played JoshL3. JoshL0 sounds like it was made before or is easier than the others (at least CCLP1 fulfills the latter). JCCLP2 is meant to be the second "best of" set and should probably be assembled only once you've created JoshL5 or 6. Slight smile

Also, we still need to see those new JCCLP levels in this set!
Quote:I guess my personal recommendation would be to go with JoshL4 but wait to release it for a while until more people have played JoshL3. JoshL0 sounds like it was made before or is easier than the others (at least CCLP1 fulfills the latter). JCCLP2 is meant to be the second "best of" set and should probably be assembled only once you've created JoshL5 or 6. Slight smile

Also, we still need to see those new JCCLP levels in this set!

I definitely want to make a JCCLP2, but I don't think I can make 149 amazing levels in a row Tongue that would totally take some time. I decided on JoshL0 for a temporary title, mainly because Tyler did the same for his set (TS0 came before TS1). JoshL5 and 6 wouldn't happen for a long time, but I will definitely reconsider naming it JoshL4, just as long as people wouldn't get confused by the merge I did.

I will add most of those levels from JCCLP to this set as well, since most of the new ones are really high quality in design and gameplay Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I was to assume as well that it was a temporary title.

I like some of your titles, will look forward to actually seeing the products.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I like some of your titles, will look forward to actually seeing the products.

Thanks Rock Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Okay I decided this set will in fact be the real JoshL4. Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

w00t! Thumbs up
If Ancient Glider Temple is the same level that I played from the March contest, it's a great level. I really liked this one.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski