Rock-Gamma
I don't have much to say right now about it, but I'll try to keep my level list updated here to inform you guys of my progress in the making.

Currently complete:

1- Day 0: To The Bunker

2- 200m Free Style

3- Don't Bring Your Dog To The Park!

4- That Ticking Noise

5- Gears of Albion

6- 67 Reasons to Jump Off the Cliff

7- House of Mirrors

8- Uncle Duo ha ha ha ha ha

Currently in construction:

- Bounty Hunter

- Negative World

- Babysitter's Home

and other surprises...
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Yay Rock-Gamma being introduced! Gotta say by those titles, I'm eager to play those levels, even though I already played Day 0 yes I want to play it again! Tongue

Quote:- 67 Reasons to Jump Off The Cliff

LOL
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Haven't "Babysitter's Home" and "Negative World" been in construction since the days of Alpha? Wink
Request: more creative monster patterns!

...and a level with invalid tiles, maybe?
I'll see, I keep my invalid tile levels around but whatever I make official is most likely to be compatible in both sets.

And yes, Babysitter's Home and Negative World were in construction in the Alpha days, made some progress on both.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
House of Mirrors is halfway done. You wanted some monster patterns Miika, you'll be well served.
My YouTube Channel
Great stuff Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
67 Reasons to Jump Off the Cliff = complete. I have a total idea count of 19 now, but I won't be spoiling much, lemme edit the 1st post.
My YouTube Channel
Currently :

-Day 0: To The Bunker

-Never Expect Anything Out Of A Doberman

-That Ticking Noise

-Gears of Albion

-67 Reasons to Jump Off the Cliff

-House of Mirrors

-Anti-repeated anti repeatedly commanded

-Legit (collab w/ Tyler and James)

-1412 to When to When

-Launch the Bacon

-Close Encounters With The Green Kind

-The Great Mountain Paradox

-Contradictions III

-Uncle Duo ha ha ha ha ha (collab w/ James)

-The Withered Halls of Ghylroops

-Babysitter's Home

and two untitled levels
My YouTube Channel