CC1: Blobs Edition
Discuss the unofficial edition of Chip's Challenge 1 here. Every monster in the set was replaced with none other than a Blob . Because of this - some levels are broken (Monster Lab, Morton, etc...), some levels are ridiculously hilarious (Lemmings, Metastable to Chaos, etc...), some levels are actually better (Oorto Geld, Roadsign, etc...), some levels that were timed originally were made untimed, (Go With the Flow, Beware of Bug, etc...) and some levels are more difficult (Lesson 5, I.C. You, etc...).

This set is NOT for serious gameplay. It was made purely for entertainment. If you do not like the idea of this set, simply don't play it, or download it for that matter. The idea was thought of by many of the members on the Skype chat, however, I am the one who modified the set. Of course I don't deserve all the credit though!

Because of the inclusion of an award being available on the Zone, I've made modifications to some levels in order for the whole set to be completed. Some of the tedious levels have been made easier as well (i.e. Block Buster w/o Slide Delay, Icedeath w/o the guesswork, etc....), since this is not for optimization purposes at all. Also not every level has a blob, though the first few that didn't have monsters originally I included one just for the laughs.

Follow rockdet's LP of this hilarious set on his YouTube channel as well!

Have fun and enjoy!

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/147-cc1-blob-edition/

~Flareon350 Flareon
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Oh snap, it's actually a really great idea to make this thread.

I'm really curious to see what you did with REFRACTION.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
REFRACTION is solvable now, but it's still pretty difficult Tongue
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I haven't seen the new version yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing what you did with Pain. Slight smile
Guess I need to download the new version of this set then. I took one look at the previous installment of Refraction and thought "No."

You know what would make Blobnet in an all-blobs set better? More Blobs. Just putting that out there.
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl
I actually agree there.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Sadly, I disagree there. I don't see the point in adding even more blobs to an all blobs level like those 2.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

It was for my own melee-mind satisfaction Tongue
My YouTube Channel
Quote:It was for my own melee-mind satisfaction Tongue

Oh your melee-mind satisfaction will go crazy when you reach COLONY. Trust me Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Quote:Oh your melee-mind satisfaction will go crazy when you reach COLONY. Trust me Thumbs up

I see what you did there Laughing
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth