JBLP2
[Image: aeSP5P1.jpg]
Okay, so for those who missed the joke, I'll go ahead and spill the beans here: the above level is not going to actually be in JBLP2. It was a "Jumble"-type level constructed as a CCLP1 clue that features 2x3 pieces of all 149 CCLP1 levels in the exact spots where those pieces appear in the actual levels. Slight smile
Re-created the level so I could play it, pretty fun Tongue

[Click to Show Content]

So I got bored and figured out which pieces were drawn from each level...couple small mistakes in there :V

The "multi" was originally 49 Cell from my process of elimination, but it cold have been a couple others too.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Wow! Impressive! I don't know what happened to Whirlpool - I thought I included every level, plus an "extra" area to fill everything out, which you found. Slight smile

Anyway...I'll go ahead and post a real preview for JBLP2 here that I put on Facebook yesterday! Introducing "Jungle Fever" - a maze with an interesting twist.

[Image: gvzlSD7.jpg]
All righty, everyone - I apologize for the double post here, but I've got an announcement to make.

I'm going to merge the existing levels I've created for this set with JBLP1 and re-release it as a full-fledged 149-level set. There are several reasons why I've decided to do this:

1. I originally released JBLP1 at 100 levels primarily because CCLP1 voting submissions were coming to a close at the time, if memory serves correctly. I want to establish an even gentler difficulty curve for JBLP1, and a lot of the levels I've created recently will help with that while working in conjunction with the existing JBLP1 levels well.

2. Some of you have wondered why I'm including CCLP3 levels in this set. The reason is that I'm removing JL1 from my levelset "canon," and its levels will either be retooled and fit into a JBLP set or be placed in the forthcoming "rejects" set I plan to release soon. At any rate, they'll be appearing somewhere, and I'd like at least a few CCLP3 levels to appear in this updated JBLP1.

3. Also included in the rejects set will be levels in the current iteration of JBLP1 that have been less well-received, particularly during CCLP1 voting. I'm not referring to levels that didn't make it into the set - just mainly ones that did abysmally. I'd like to replace these with better, newer levels, and this presents a great opportunity to do that.

4. I'd like to update the current JBLP1 levels that made it into CCLP1 with the changes - minor and major - that were made to them during the CCLP1 process, as well as redo some of the aesthetics in some of the other levels. A complete set overhaul is a great time to do that.

5. I will not have the time over the next few months to build another 50 or so levels. I'd like to go ahead and release these levels I've been working on before a lot of big things happen in my personal life that are supposed to happen fairly soon.

So I should have this new JBLP1 ready for release soon. Slight smile Hang tight - I'll make another announcement in the near future.