JBLP2
Thumbs up

Also, It is interesting that your levels are sometimes symmetrical, which is an interesting idea, but the 9x9 grid the player uses sort of defeats the purpose, unless of course they look at it in the editor. Can't wait to see more!
Looks great! I can't wait to actually play it though Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Consider it done!

I've just posted a 10-level preview of JBLP2 to the downloads section of CCZone. Please check it out whenever you get a chance and let me know what you think! Comments and suggestions are always welcome.
J.B. confirmed greatest level designer.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I think I'm in love with this set already Heart
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:For those who are curious, here are a few titles of levels I'm planning to make for this set:

- Tilefish

- Five Shades of Grey

- Goofy Golf

- Forward Thinker

- Electric Fence

- Don't Forget to Remember

- Exit Wounds

- Randomonium

- Marching Orders

- Jungle Fever

- The Cold Boot

- Patent Pending

Thumbs up titles. I really like Randomonium, Don't Forget to Remember and Jungle Fever.

I'm also really curious as to what "goofy golf" will be all about.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
This set seems deserving for some in depth feedback:

1. Perhaps a fair level, the size is very good here for this type of concept.

2. Great level: I like the aeastetics, the concept that is potrayed, and the design seems very well put together.

3. This one is interesting, it is unique in the sense of just using one color, which I like. The last section of the level can be quite annoying when one doesn't understand the clues given though.

4. An intriguing level where the symmertry works very well here. Optimizing this level was very fun.

5. A fairly good ice maze. I kind of wish that the size was reduced by a little though.

6. Nice Chuck's Challenge inspiration, the level has a little bit of guesswork near the end from first glance, but it is fairly easy to figure it out with a little thought. Overall, fun level.

7. This level is certainly something different from what I've seen, I have no idea what to think of it lol.

8. A little bit irritating, but can be managed. The aeastetics are average, with the bottom right section. The blob area was interesting though.

9. This is an interesting take on a joyride concept, but I don't think the entire map is needed to explore this.

10. A good complex level, when using tiles according to color, this level does the concept very well, while allowing a good amount of exploration.
Thanks for the feedback, lookatthis. Slight smile I'll definitely take your comments into consideration as I continue building the set. Here's another preview to whet everyone's appetite, this time for the very first level. My entry in the January Create Competition was loosely based on this.

[Image: hugjgph.jpg]
Oh now I understand where some of the ideas in your Jan entry came from, as it was a bit unusual for you to use thin walls like you did in your submission, but you were trying to fit parts of the above level into the new grid of walls. Both levels look like fun Thumbs up

I also had planned on giving some first impressions on the preview set.

#1 (Open Door Policy
) - A fine level. Quite conservative and no tricks, but that's fine.

#2 (Reservoir Frogs
) - A great way to use the tile combination of a teeth on a water tile. Kudos.

#3 (Five Shades of Grey
) - Enjoyed this one too.

#4 (I am the One Who Unlocks
) - Didn't really care for this one that much. Maybe had to do with all the pointless walking. Did think that the toggle room was a clever implementation of that particular trope.

#5 (Zero Degrees
) - I don't like levels like this. Maybe it's not the level's fault by itself, but there was nothing new here for me.

#6 (Cut to the Chase
) - Do you place elements in levels based on the optimal route sometimes? Here it is useful to boost perfectly and am wondering if that was a coincidence.

#7 (Spookoban
) - I am so glad this isn't any larger. I guess I enjoyed this. I freed like three teeth when going for a better time.

#8 (Prehistoric Peril
) - If I mess up with the teeth, it would be nice to be able to salvage the situation with a block from below. Why not make this one untimed?

#9 (Into the Wild
) - Another one that is not up my alley. It was a bit hard getting where I wanted at times when I tried to just flow with the current and wait for the right time. Maybe consider changing the nine tiles at [16-18,13-15] pointing north to help with not getting stuck in that one large loop but have two loops instead.

#10 (Color Coordination
) - This was difficult enough that I hadn't bothered solving it earlier in the April 2013 create package even though it won. An interesting take on repeating the same wall structure but using different colors.

You mention in the description of the download that the set will feature levels seen in CCLP3. I have to ask why? Many of your audience have played CCLP3 (and even JL1) and if new people come around and first play JBLP2 it will not improve their experience with CCLP3 when they decide to try it.

Overall I enjoyed playing these levels, so thank you. All the previews also have been exciting. You clearly have made enough levels to understand how players will experience your creations, and you manage to build them interestingly enough for many different types of players, which is not easy. I look forward to the final set.
Great level, JB! Thumbs up That would make a nice early level - looks like it introduces almost every single tile!
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels