Ms. Pac-Man
I think the award requirement was like 50,000 or something. If so, I got almost 60,000 on my 1st attempt! Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:I think the award requirement was like 50,000 or something. If so, I got almost 60,000 on my 1st attempt! Slight smile

It is 50,000!

Congratulations! Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Thank you!

The game here isn't exactly the same as the original Ms. Pac-Man (probably some copyright issues there) but it was still fun! All those years in the arcade paid off Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Oh geez. I don't think I'm getting that one. WP
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Oh geez. I don't think I'm getting that one. WP

Yeah, I just naturally suck at Pac-Man games. This is probably gonna be the last arcade award I need to get.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:Yeah, I just naturally suck at Pac-Man games. This is probably gonna be the last arcade award I need to get.
I am good at Pac-Man games, but that flash version is just slippery. Maybe we could use a Java/HTML emulator for some arcade games. Like, that'd be AWESOME. Also, if we could, make it record high scores on the flash/java/HTML emulator, so it's an arcade, without the jam quarters in the slot thing. There is a old, no longer updated one called "cottage" but it may not work. Still, that might be cool to have emulated arcade games in the arcade section.

Oh, and an example of cottage is here: http://home.online.no/~mrroboto/pacmania...pacman.htm
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win