The CC Zone award suggestions thread
I think that award should probably be introduced only after a large number of CCLPs has been released.
It encourages a possibly stronger reason to create better levels. I don't know, it was a thought.
RELEASED:
2007-2011: The Last Few Chips Volume I: 400 CC1 levels. Plot | Playlist —coming soon eventually.
2009-present: The Last Few Chips Volume II: Quasar Industries: 143/157 WebCC levels. Playlist
IN DEVELOPMENT: The Last Few Chips Volume III: 13/450 levels.
mmm if the number's the objective in the long run, I think we're more prone to a massive amount of filler levels to rush all the way to that required number.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I was just suggesting it, okay? Am I not allowed to voice an opinion?

I just thought that it might be something people would want. I suppose I was wrong. I can accept that.
RELEASED:
2007-2011: The Last Few Chips Volume I: 400 CC1 levels. Plot | Playlist —coming soon eventually.
2009-present: The Last Few Chips Volume II: Quasar Industries: 143/157 WebCC levels. Playlist
IN DEVELOPMENT: The Last Few Chips Volume III: 13/450 levels.
Quote:I do not know if it has been posted before, but what about for creating a certain number of levels or having a certain number of levels in official sets?

The trouble with these two awards is the first one is hard to track and people could just spam levels out in seconds to reach it. As for the second, I think it's hard enough just to get one level into a CCLP. Some of us aren't as lucky as J.B.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
My ideas:

-Get the bold time on "Follow the Glacier Brick Road"

-Discover a bust

-Complete all 100 levels in Pit of 100 Tiles

-Make it through all 30 levels of World's Hardest Game on iArcade
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Quote:I was just suggesting it, okay? Am I not allowed to voice an opinion?

Oh, you totally are, and it creates a debate which is totally sane for us humans. While I respect this opinion, stating an agreement wouldn't bring the conversation to the same level, and must I remind you that I also worded "I think" in my reply. In the long run, Tom makes the best of it, but it's just an average and sane debate we're having there. If I sounded harsh, then I guess I'm sorry, but if one doesn't want to debate, I'd expect one not to state opinions.

Quote:-Get the bold time on "Follow the Glacier Brick Road"

Good one.

Quote:-Discover a bust

Hard to track, but I'd get it twice! (The Search for the Exit and Combinations)

Quote:-Complete all 100 levels in Pit of 100 Tiles

That's also a very original one, thematic, doesn't sound random just like completing your average custom set, just because the designer asked for it.

Quote:-Make it through all 30 levels of World's Hardest Game on iArcade

Not sure about that one, let's see what Tom thinks
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I know it sounds specific to get a bold time on one certain level, but Glacier Brick Road is probably the hardest bold to achieve that doesn't involve derandomization.

That's why I suggested it.
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Quote:Not sure about that one, let's see what Tom thinks

I was thinking of adding one for World's Hardest Game, but I don't want to have too many arcade awards. There's a reason why they're only worth 5g a piece.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]