Which game do you consider as the ultimate one?
If we were looking for the king of an arcade, which game do you think would be the most prestigious to be the best at?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I like the skill based ones the best. My personal favourite is City Jumper, which depending on whether its a good day or bad day, I can get really far on it without too much of a problem. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I don't think City Jumper would be the one to mass up people around to determine who's the king of the arcade.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
HELICOPTER! Which is actually really luck-based, like most of the games. I'd say Burger Time is a good one.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I was about to say that it has to be skill-based, endurance is ok but too easy makes it only endurance, which is not cool because it comes down to whoever has the most time to play.

With that said, I say Pac-Man is alright, Tetris is always a good one, Frogger too.
My YouTube Channel
Quote:I don't think City Jumper would be the one to mass up people around to determine who's the king of the arcade.

Yeah, come to think of it, maybe not City Jumper due to luck with hobos and collision detections.

I guess Curveball and Nyan Cat Fever are slightly luck, but more skill than luck I'd say. Oh, and Snake 360.
Snake is always a good one, though I'd rather have it the classic pixel way.
My YouTube Channel
Super Mario Slots Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Super Mario Slots Thumbs up

Go for the CC Zone Arcade award! Thumbs up
Good joke, good joke Fail
My YouTube Channel