The End
Hey remember that post? That was a few months ago. So what happened?

Well...since I posted that, the only levels I played were in C1059-CC2, with the exception of that collab level I did with Josh, and maybe a few others. Either way, I did not play any other custom sets, nor any CCLP4 voting packs. And unfortunately, it feels good.

CC is a good game, there's a reason why it's still popular over 25 years after it was first released. But honestly, now that I stopped playing, I can't say I miss it. I think that my life has actually been improving since then. Not playing CC anymore gives me more time to focus on things that I find more important.

So essentially, I'm leaving CCZone. This time it's for real. It was good while it lasted, but now it's over. I released an update to C1059-CC2 yesterday; I reached my 149-level goal, nearly all levels have replays, and they shouldn't contain any major busts. If I ever update it again, it will take a while.

Also, some of you may have noticed how I uploaded a bunch of videos on Youtube on Christmas Eve. These videos were filmed a while ago, I just didn't upload them. Now that everything I filmed has been uploaded, I won't be uploading anything else for a while. If anyone wants to continue my LPs where I left off, feel free to do so.

TCCLPRejects

[Click to Show Content]

Jacques.dat

[Click to Show Content]

LizzyB1

[Click to Show Content]

I may visit this site again sometimes, but don't count on much. I may come back for CCLP4, but I won't guarantee anything. If anyone needs to contact me, please email me: myusername at gmail dot com (of course, replace myusername with my username).

I have one last request. Please consider C1059-CCLP4 for all future official CC1 sets, and C1059-CC2 for all future CC2 sets. Tyler will have to give his consent for 110 to be submitted, and Josh, for level 147.

I don't have anything else to say, so just goodbye. Thank you for being a part of my life for the past three years or so. Be positive and amazing.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
I don't know what I expected, but I still feel kinda disappointed not to have received any replies to this post. I guess this is for the best: since nobody is pressuring me to stay, I can safely leave without worrying about hurting anyone.

This is probably my last login for a while, unless something dramatic happens. Goodbye everyone.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
You're leaving for no reason in my opinion and I don't really have much else to say. I stated in your previous blog that you didn't have to leave just because real life is hectic for you but that didn't really change your thoughts or anything. So what else can I say chipster?

If you want to leave then that's fine. I personally don't think you have to but if that's what needs to be done, who am I to stop you? It was nice having you here and I hope you come back for CCLP4.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Hi Chipster!
I always enjoyed your input on things. If you need to step back from CC, that's understandable, but remember that you are always welcome back. I hope you drop by when CCLP4 comes out and maybe tell us how you are doing. Have a good 2017 and beyond!

-Miika

P.S. Nobody replied in three days during the holidays? Not many had a chance to see your post Slight smile
It has been nice having you around here, Chipster, and I hope you enjoy whatever comes your way next. Hope to see you around here from time to time; most people never truly quit CC anyway, they just take extended breaks Slight smile

I think one of the reasons you got no responses is that you already posted something like this earlier (and people already tried to convince you to stay back then). I mean no disrespect by this at all, but the way you wrote multiple long drawn-out posts could easily be interpreted as attention-seeking and almost "boy who cried wolf"-ish. I myself had a pretty visceral negative reaction to this post until I sat down and thought about it. Don't think it's because people don't care about you, though. Thumbs up Once a member of the community, always a member of the community. Slight smile
I'm glad I was able to playtest C1059-2.dat for you.

Unfortunately, I don't stop by CC Zone as much as I used to, otherwise I would have responded sooner. I've found that even though I haven't been playing CC as much now as I was a couple years ago, I still love the game and I don't think I could actually leave the game completely.

In any event, I hope you'll stop by from time to time.