I might perhaps have been back too (maybe question mark?)
Yeah, 4 days, 4 videos. I'm trying to keep such pace. Can you guys follow that pace or you'd rather have me slow down so you can actually watch my stuff?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I currently have a massive backlog of videos to watch due to time restrictions, but I don't really care and often watch videos a week or more after their posting. I'd say don't worry about it. Thumbs up
The way it looks like it'll be, on a week basis:

3 episodes - Portal 2

3 episodes - Chip's Challenge

Except I might not fulfil that next week because of the Carnival at school.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
My return will be happening on Friday the 8th of February! That's when I'm getting my computer back from the repair shop, as well as my hard drive off my old one. I can get the data off it finally and process those Rock-Beta vids I have still Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I love it when things are all planned out like that... adds so much excitement.
OK I'll post 5 to 6 videos a week, but I need to get that Minigolf series done, so it'll randomly alternate somewhere in the scheduled thing.
My YouTube Channel
Quote:OK I'll post 5 to 6 videos a week, but I need to get that Minigolf series done, so it'll randomly alternate somewhere in the scheduled thing.

Maybe you'll finish CCLP3 by the end of this year, Rock! Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I'll finish CCLP3 whenever the hell I feel like I want to, but the way it is, I'm certainly not filming some 144 nor 147. Many more of those suck just as much, but oh well.
My YouTube Channel
That's okay my 144 video is the most awesomest ever anyway. Plus my map of Suspended Animation solution is quite the thing.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Then again, I don't think I'll work those levels out. For the sake of the LP completion, I'll just execute the solutions when it comes to those levels, because I feel forced to play them by the set, when I have absolutely no desire of playing such crazy puzzles.
My YouTube Channel