Rebirth!
Just barely made it!

11:58pm PST January 1st, 2013 Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I wonder if I can get it too? Somehow, I completely forgot to post during new year Tongue
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
The award is given to anyone who posts "Between 31st December 10pm GMT - January 2nd 12am GMT
" and as far as I can tell, both of you did just that. Awards given! Also gave one to someone named jblewis. Other people to receive the award this year were random 8, rmjarvis, Michael, IceyLava108, xwfh2000 already given out by AdrenalinDragon. If we missed someone, give us a nudge.

Happy first rebirth anniversary everyone!
Awesome! Thank you! Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Oh hey, I already had it! After all, I was member #4 or 5 IIRC Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I was #21 Tongue but I got 2 new awards and its only the 3rd day of the 2013. (Well in like 20 minutes but whatever lol)
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I did say GMT time but I'll let this one slide as it was close enough to the timeframe.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I don't really know all the time zones, so yeah. Thanks.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Quote:I did say GMT time but I'll let this one slide as it was close enough to the timeframe.

They (the first two posts in this thread) were both in the announced time frame.
Time zones are meh
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow