Pointless CC Trivia Thread
Quote:If there is any level you play in Lynx that has only two teleports and has a requirement of using an enemy to partial post. The level can be considered "busted" by just entering teleport A while an enemy is entering teleport B at the exact same time.
Something similar might be possible in MS using the mouse to activate the teleport skip glitch.
Quote:Something similar might be possible in MS using the mouse to activate the teleport skip glitch.

It is possible in MS: http://chipschallenge.wikia.com/wiki/Tel...kip_Glitch

For Lynx, however, it still needs its own page on the wiki.
You can't win if there is no exit.
My CC Newsgroup Account: daud2001

My Wikia Account: Daud2001
Quote:For Lynx, however, it still needs its own page on the wiki.

I don't think it is a glitch. When Chip, a monster, or a block moves from one tile to another, the game considers its location to be the destination tile, but the tile's effects (except for sliding effects) don't apply to it until it has fully transitioned onto the tile. In your case, when it's time for Chip to teleport, the monster is still transitioning onto the teleport, so the teleport is considered occupied and, therefore, Chip cannot access it.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Quote:You can't win if there is no exit.

...except pi.dat #41. Tongue
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Quote:You can't win if there is no exit.
Some might disagree; see pi.dat #41 or KeyboardWielder.dat #135 for two separate ways.

You can't lose if you reach the exit.
There are fifteen tiles with yellow in them: fire, yellow door, socket square, hint, burned Chip, north bug, west bug, south bug, east bug, north fireball, west fireball, south fireball, east fireball, yellow key, and fire boot. For Tile World tiles, remove socket square and fire boot (I'll still call the bugs yellow), but add teleporter, bomb, more-burnt Chip (not sure what to call that), and teleporting object, making seventeen.
They call me Earthling, for I come from Earth.

Earthling1.dat, my levelset.
The Multiple Tank Glitch will only work when there is a sliding tile underneath the tile with multiple tanks. There also has to be at least 2 tanks on that one tile. You can change the 4 items that are circling around by interacting with the various tiles that can go around (for example, colliding with a real wall, or pushing a block into water).

These are the tiles you can have moving around on ice/suction when the Multiple Tank Glitch is utilized, whether directly created or indirectly:

Ice

Ice Corner NE

Ice Corner NW

Ice Corner SE

Ice Corner SW

Block Cloner N

Block Cloner E

Block Cloner S

Block Cloner W

Moveable Block

Suction N

Suction E

Suction S

Suction W

Red Key Door

Blue Key Door

Yellow Key Door

Green Key Door

Real Wall

Fake Wall

Exit

Tank Button

Teleport

Trap

Bomb

Panel E

Panel S

Dirt

Floor

Wall

Computer Chip

Water

Ice Block

Exit 2

Exit 3

Exit 4
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:The Multiple Tank Glitch will only work when there is a sliding tile underneath the tile with multiple tanks. There also has to be at least 2 tanks on that one tile. You can change the 4 items that are circling around by interacting with the various tiles that can go around (for example, colliding with a real wall, or pushing a block into water).

These are the tiles you can have moving around on ice/suction when the Multiple Tank Glitch is utilized, whether directly created or indirectly:

Ice

Ice Corner NE

Ice Corner NW

Ice Corner SE

Ice Corner SW

Block Cloner N

Block Cloner E

Block Cloner S

Block Cloner W

Moveable Block

Suction N

Suction E

Suction S

Suction W

Red Key Door

Blue Key Door

Yellow Key Door

Green Key Door

Real Wall

Fake Wall

Exit

Tank Button

Teleport

Trap

Bomb

Panel E

Panel S

Dirt

Floor

Wall

Computer Chip

Water

Ice Block

Exit 2

Exit 3

Exit 4
Such a strange glitch.

It can make many interesting levels. Too bad it doesn't work in Tile World.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
I stumped Akinator using Chip.
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win