TCCLPRejects
http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~pieguy/chi...CLPRejects

This is a set that I started about three years ago. It began as a place to put the levels in TCCLP which I remade or removed. After I started making Lynx-compatible sets, it turned into something where I did whatever the hell I wanted in. There are now some spectacular levels in it that showcase glitches or strange concepts, and there are plenty of insane levels. Discuss the set here.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
multiple tank glitch ftw
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Best set evar Heart
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:Best set evar Heart

BLOCK TRAIN!!!!!!!!!

Bronze / Silver / Gold
TCCLPRejects #92 and JCCLPRejects #22 - biggest coincidence ever? Flushed
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
I'm aware of that already. I did that before I even knew Tyler made it too.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Thumbs up

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:I'm aware of that already. I did that before I even knew Tyler made it too.

Oh, I was thinking maybe the idea had come up in a discussion somewhere and then you and Tyler both ended up deciding to make it without the other realizing, which would've been less of a coincidence...but nope, it really was the biggest coincidence ever. Smiley

BTW, Tyler, I just got 87 on level 89 (Lesson 1 Alternate) and didn't need the chips - is this a bust?
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Quote:Oh, I was thinking maybe the idea had come up in a discussion somewhere and then you and Tyler both ended up deciding to make it without the other realizing, which would've been less of a coincidence...but nope, it really was the biggest coincidence ever. Smiley

BTW, Tyler, I just got 87 on level 89 (Lesson 1 Alternate) and didn't need the chips - is this a bust?

Probably - the concept of the level is that you can use the public TWS for Lesson 1 to solve it - in other words, it uses the exact same steps as the public TWS does for Lesson 1, which is a really cool level concept Slight smile I also love its design Thumbs up

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Okay so, after playing level 74 (josh is my bbygurl Heart), I've found it is unsolvable in MS, which I don't think it was intended to be (knowing this set it could have been intentional though). You need to clone 3 teeth and put them in various spots, however this 3rd tooth monster you need won't clone. I don't know why, but that's just the way it goes. It would be nice to have it fixed because, in all honesty, this is a great level that I'd vote for in a CCLP Tongue
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.