Will's World
To whomever reads this and has something to do with the development of WW:

Kudos! I love this clone!

I hope you're busily working on an iTunes update.

Here's my wish list:

* support for wifi keyboards (so I can use my arrow keys)

* ability to move .dat files from PC to WW app (much like many of the available word processor apps)

* built-in level editor... that might be asking too much

* a few bug fixes

CCLP2 level 30: fire square near the begining of level should be a quicksand tile (thief)

CCLP3 level 16: you should be allowed to force your way past a single square force floor.

Thanks so much Slight smile
I have played Will's World and it's too slow to play at the moment. It's a pretty good emulation otherwise, but fast paced levels are seemingly impossible to beat on it.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Agreed... but it's far better than the other clones. With a little tweaking it could be awesome... especially on the iPad. I think a wifi keyboard would be helpful for those fast paced levels... and maybe a little more time on the clock.

But thanks to the various levelsets that I've downloaded from this site, I have plenty of puzzle type levels to keep me busy.
But the ruleset of Will's world needs to be edited to match either the MS or the Lynx rules. Presently, it is a weird mixture of both. To clarify, two sets of rules is impossible on this ruleset.
- budugoo
Quote:But the ruleset of Will's world needs to be edited to match either the MS or the Lynx rules. Presently, it is a weird mixture of both. To clarify, two sets of rules is impossible on this ruleset.

Yeah. In some ways it's MS -- invalid tiles function correctly -- but in other ways it's Lynx, since you can't boost and there's no slide delay and block slapping is possible.

I've never actually played Two Sets of Rules on Will's World though. Tongue
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Two Sets of Rules isn't even solvable in Will's World, man.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Actually Tyler, that's a lie. I just beat it in Wills world. However, it is horribly busted.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
THIS is how I got the "bust" from Creative One-Ways
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Oh you're the one who reported that bust?

Well...it's not accurate, meaning it's not eligible to be reported. Bold times can only be accepted through the ruleset targeted in the set. Since Creative One-Ways is in CCLP2 and CCLP2 is mainly only for MS, it can't be reported.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
hello..is there a dat file of will's world and will's world advanced level sets?

Also...is the advanced level 39 "New adventures of Will" impossible??