Why are fairy tales so **** depressing?
Lady Godiva? What?

Do you remember specific examples? I can't see Green Eggs possibly having anything suggestive about it...
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Let's just say the tunnel and the train were weirdly reminiscent of something else.

As I recall there was more, but that still sticks in my head.

(And, just so I don't get flamed on this -- my wife noticed it first!)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
...oh, sort of like the last shot of North By Northwest?

Who would flame you for saying that? Flushed
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I must confess, I don't remember the end of that movie -- I've only seen it once and it was a few years ago. I should watch it again -- nothing more funny than people falling off Mount Rushmore.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
It's Hitchcock's best, after Notorious, imo. Not that that necessarily says very much...
Quote:Dr. Suess FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^THIS

Also I just saw The Lorax in the theaters. It was a really great movie!

Sorry I totally went off topic there Tongue

(why should I be sorry when practically everyone else does it on other threads LOL)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Was it as good as the original animated version? To be honest, I thought the trailer looked God-awful...but then, that's just the trailer...

And you're right: you shouldn't be sorry. Wink
Quote:Was it as good as the original animated version? To be honest, I thought the trailer looked God-awful...but then, that's just the trailer...

I didn't see the original animated version but compared to the trailer, it was a lot better than what I expected Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:I didn't see the original animated version

You must see it! It's fantastic, from what I remember...

Quote:but compared to the trailer, it was a lot better than what I expected Slight smile

Fair enough. I suppose I should put that on my list...