The CC Zone custom levelset award suggestion thread
Ok guys, I thought about this for a long time, and I will allow Custom Level Sets for CC Zone awards. I've uploaded the first one being Flareon350's JCCLP which I felt was good enough to be considered an award for finishing. The catch is they are not worth as many points as the official ones, and the set needs to be fairly lengthy, like 100 or more levels.

So far, I've added:
  • BigOto Returns

• JCCLP

• ZK1

[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quite not sure of where this is going, but go ahead, maybe?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Quite not sure of where this is going, but go ahead, maybe?

It's more of a "for fun" addition to the points system Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Completing specific sets? Unless they're mythic, I don't see the purpose.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Completing specific sets? Unless they're mythic, I don't see the purpose.

I feel kind of bad leaving smaller but decent sets out, but I think it should take effort getting the awards.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
It's not about the effort, it's about the notoriety. Might as well give an award for every set on Mike's page. I understand the will to thank active people on the forum, but in my honest opinion, it should have remained specific to levels and not sets. My question: Where will it stop now?
My YouTube Channel
That's pretty much my concern too.

If we're going to go with notoriety, though, then there needs to be an award for completing every level of EricS1. Slight smile
Quote:If we're going to go with notoriety, though, then there needs to be an award for completing every level of EricS1. Slight smile

I second that. Smiley
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
That's something I was also about to suggest, so make that a thirded one.
My YouTube Channel