The Cat Thread
^ That is adorable!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
This is the story of my life:

[Image: 36ht2s.jpg]
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
^ This.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
You have a girlfriend. Shup. Slight smile

Unless, of course...

[Image: 35rz7i.jpg]
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Hmmmm... I wonder what's under the keboard cat's clothes... I wish I still had a cat, I miss the cat that my username is named after, an entirely black cat with yellowish-green eyes, he has crossed my path a million times and I never seemed to get any bad luck. The cat itself was aggresive though, but I loved him anyways. Until my parents got divorced, my dad kept the cat, had him for a few years, and then donated him because he got bored of having a cat. Today I walked by a pet shop and there were two kittens on sale, I didn't buy them, but I watched them for a while, They were cute. For some reason, in this world, the cutest things are smaller. Hey wait a minute, you guys are guys right? me too, but maybe its just a coincidence that there are lots of guy cat lovers who are also chipsters, I mean, in school for example, one or two would be guy cat lovers and the rest would be dog lovers. I don't 100% hate dogs though, I'd enjoy the company of a friend's or neighboor's dog, but my inner passion is in cats.
Glider
First chipster ever reported to fill ON THE ROCKS with blocks.

HASHLEVELS.dat (49 CC1 levels)
Dogs differ. We have daschound mixes, which are very cute and cuddly (more than cats), but also not very trainable. And they like to sleep under the covers with you.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan