The sleep thread
Thanks to a fit of indulgence in pop music, Dr. Pepper, and various adult beverages (a powerful blend, to be sure), I didn't get to bed until 6:00 this morning. I had to set my alarm for 8:30; I hit the snooze button several times and finally got up at 8:50. When I forced myself out of bed, I took a cold shower and blasted The Libertines so loud that I almost felt bad about potentially annoying my neighbors.

This is sort of a round-about way of saying that going to work today is going to suck.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I really need to wake up eariler. Going to bed at 4am and waking up at 4pm? Not great if you ask me.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
You sleep for twelve hours? Or do you just have trouble falling asleep?

I used to wake up at 4 AM. Good times.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I'm going to have to wake up at 4 a.m. tomorrow to go to work at 5 - thankfully, just for tomorrow. This is going to be interesting.
What time do you usually wake up?
Usually 6.
I'm probably the laziest of anyone here, sadly (with the exception of BitBuster), as I usually get up at 7:00 AM. Sometimes on weekends it is later, into 8 or 9, but by doctor's orders I am supposed to get up at the same day every morning (all because I had one migraine... lol).
I usually don't go to bed till around 1-2am and usually wake up in between 9-11am the next day. If I sleep in any later than 12pm, I get insanely pissed as I believe my day was wasted sleeping. (even though this would be my own fault)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I personally try to balance my day since I like to get up before my family and prove that I'm not an average teenager. I think it is quite amazing how some people stay up all night half the time, such as one of my Mario Kart Wii hacking friends in Germany who has literally been online throughout the day in my time zone and still is right now (it's nighttime for him of course).
I remember getting up at 6 in the morning when I was a little kid and we had guests staying with us just to play around on the computer and show them various games. Tongue