The Time For Change Has Come! Join Team Endermen and Revolutionize CCLP1!
As seen on the Newsgroup:

As most of you have already noticed, the CCLP1 staff officially released the set earlier this morning. CCLP1, seeing from the few levels I played throughout the set, featured levels from only J.B., Tyler, Ben, and Rock, including some of Tyler and Rock's hardest puzzle levels. Is this supposed to be CCLP4 or something? What happened to the set I submitted, BigOto Returns? What about JoshL2, KTNUSA, or any other sets I have played for you guys and provided feedback for this future set? Have all my contributions gone to waste?

The CCLP1 staff is the biggest group of rotten slimeball trolls I have ever known over the Internet. To every member of the staff, including John Lewis, Dave Varberg, The Architect, James Anderson, Rock Généreux, Ben Hornlitz, Tyler Sontag, and Paul Gilbert, you are all magma-creams who have no experience with the video game developing world, and you are all going to pay for this flaming infraction against players and followers such as me, Josh, Andrew B., and many more that I obviously missed, who just want to have fun enjoying a very high-standard set developed over a nice long timeframe.

One of the members of the CCLP1 staff in particular has really angered me, him being J.B. Lewis. His inattention in allowing this set to release early, as well as his infamous scheme to dominate our community and the world, has led me to believe that we must find his location and send him to live in the Nether for eternity, before he claims total power of the universe as we know it.

As a result, I am leading a revolution known as the Enderman Revolution to overthrow our rotten former CCLP1 staff, and I will become the new leader along with Josh Lee as my speaker for the new staff. This team of new staff members will be known as Team Endermen, and we will reclaim today's release of CCLP1 and continue voting as scheduled, so we can deliver the actual CCLP1 with levels from more than 100 designers throughout our community which will be voted on and edited such that only the best and most creative levels make the cut, but also such that every designer gets equal and every opportunity to contribute levels to the final product. Team Endermen will consist of not only me and Josh, but multiple members of the Chip's Portal community such as Tom Patten, BitBuster, Riph2lemonz, and IceyLava.

All levels created by the former CCLP1 staff are officially blacklisted, including levels created by J.B. Lewis, Tyler Sontag, Ben Hornlitz, and Rock Généreux.

Our estimated release timeframe is in about a year from now, however no promises have been made other than that it will NOT be this upcoming Christmas.

Assistance with our Enderman Revolution is welcome. We still have quite a few slots we need to fill:

- An individual with at least 30 years of qualified hacking experience, who is willing to modify the CCLP1 site and claim its domain for our own use.

- A lawyer, who would be willing to assist us in claiming copyright on levels within the former CCLP1 and file lawsuits on the former staff.

- An individual with Minecraft modding experience, who can help us integrate CC with Minecraft and create a new 3D ruleset which would be integrated with Minecraft's rules and physics.

- Anyone who is willing to beta test submitted levels for MS, Lynx, and Minecraft compatibility. At least 8 years of qualified experience with both rulesets is required. You will also need to attend a tryout on our Minecraft server so we can evaluate your skills and knowledge of Minecraft.

Who's in with us?
I'm with you till the end of eternity...

... or midnight tonight, whichever comes first.

- Madhav.
I would like AndrewR1 to be considered for CCLP1.
Thanks for the submission, it has been noted on Team Endermen's list of all levels to be considered for CCLP1 (which includes levels previously on James' list).
Quote:I would like AndrewR1 to be considered for CCLP1.

Where is it? I can't seem to find it...
Site owner and award graphic artist.

[Image: adragsig1.png]
Quote:Team Endermen will consist of not only me and Josh, but multiple members of the Chip's Portal community such as Tom Patten, BitBuster, Riph2lemonz, and IceyLava.

Nooo! Rock, quickly! Ban them before Tom ban us!
Quote:Where is it? I can't seem to find it...

Yeah, I can't find it either. Slight frown
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Ha, nice plan. However, you forgot one thing. The CCLP1 name is owned by The CC Messiahs, Ltd. (the name of the company that J.B. and I cofounded, and which James is the CEO of), and we will get our best lawyers to sue your sorry ass if you release anything with a similar name. Plus, we kidnapped Chuck Sommerville, and it would be unfortunate if anything were to happen to him...

Silly Trevor, this is only the beginning.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Yes I am speaker of the staff of Team Endermen and I say everyone on the CCLP1 staff shall be banned at all costs.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Not if they become allies, such as James. Slight smile