If your life were a video game...
Perhaps the storyline for CCLP1 should be very political in nature. If Chip actually manages to succeed in conquering the CCLP1 clubhouse (or wherever the levels may take place), the entire structure of the Bit Busters changes. Perhaps Melinda doesn't really feel the same way about Chip at the start of the story and sadistically sends him off to his death, only to fall in love with him when she sees his determination. Tongue I don't know...
I like it! Were you thinking of a coup or something?

I was going to suggest that it could be a Star Wars parody, with Chip as the "chosen one" who, as he progresses through the levels, learns to blame everything on Melinda and whine about everything imaginable (the decade messages?)...but I doubt that idea would be terribly popular amongst the TPM haters here. Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
It doesn't have to be exactly the same, though. There's plenty of tropes that have been tried and true in fiction that could be used for CCLP1. Slight smile

I still think the original "Knights of the Old Republic" did an excellent job of recapturing the original Star Wars trilogy's story's elements without ripping it off entirely.
In a way, I'm looking forward to the storyline of CCLP1 as much as I am the actual levels. The CCLP3 storyline cracked me up.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
You've got Madhav to thank for much of it. Slight smile

The main contribution I made was the "destruction of the clubhouse" segment with the Indy reference. Tongue
Is Madhav on board to write the CCLP1 story?
Unfortunately, no. He's not on the staff this time - I believe, IIRC, that he chose not to be directly involved with the set's production. But we could always ask about this in particular...Slight smile
You definitely should.
Quote:Unfortunately, no. He's not on the staff this time - I believe, IIRC, that he chose not to be directly involved with the set's production. But we could always ask about this in particular... Slight smile

We should get JB to write a Myst like adventure story for Chip's Challenge! Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
What kind of story would that be, though? Tongue