If your life were a video game...
Quote:word

BIRD IS WORD

Sorry, just had to let this piece of hilarity I saw in someone's MKWii username the other day on MrBean35000vr's channel...
Quote:BIRD IS WORD

Sorry, just had to let this piece of hilarity I saw in someone's MKWii username the other day on MrBean35000vr's channel...

I would shoot myself in the head if I had a reality where that song was played over and over again.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:I would shoot myself in the head if I had a reality where that song was played over and over again.

Quoted for truth.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I should probably be glad that I've never heard this song before. Tongue
Same here Thumbs up

Oh yeah now if my life were a video game....

I would be on an epic adventure around the world. My goal would be to collect all the cans of Dr. Pepper I can find Thumbs up and I would beat the S*** out of anyone who stands in my way! Thumbs up

Sounds stupid I know but whatever Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Everyone needs goals and dreams.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
If were talking about video games, that statements seems pretty useless in that category...

I do have goals and dreams but like I said, this is video games were talking about.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Collecting cans of Dr. Pepper sounds so much better than the "Beethoven's 2nd" platformer that was released back in the early 90s. Tongue
I agree that the "Bird is word" song is really annoying, but the expression "BIRD IS WORD" itself, just those three words, is hilarious.
Dr. Pepper -- not my favorite.

I must confess the new Diet Mt. Dew Super Nova is like crack to me, however.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan