If your life were a video game...
LMFAO why haven't I seen this device uses before?!?!

Things these days...they just make people lazier and lazier by the day (which isn't that bad of a problem to be honest)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Agreed. +1 for laziness.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Is it just me, or do certain ones seem to be more popular in specific parts of the country? Red Vines seemed to be popular in California, while Twizzlers appear to be more prevelant here in Texas...
I grew up with Twizzlers in Minnesota -- never heard of Red Vines until a few years ago here in Michigan.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
...sort of the way Dr. Pepper is known as Mr. Pibb in some places?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I thought Mr. Pibb was a Coke ripoff of Dr. Pepper. Like Sprite is a ripoff of 7-Up.

Coke tries to dominate by making a copy of everybody else's stuff (except Cola, which they did invent.)

Looks like Pepsi is trying to take over by making 666 flavors of Mt. Dew. (BTW, THANK YOU FOR SUPERNOVA. PLEASE MAKE MORE DIET FLAVORS.)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Spite tastes nothing like 7-Up, imo.

And I don't like Coke OR Pepsi. Tongue
Quote:Spite tastes nothing like 7-Up, imo.

And I don't like Coke OR Pepsi. Tongue

Yeah, I don't imagine SPITE does! Probably tastes more like sour grapes.... </typo nazi>

But actually, yeah, 7-Up is way better.

Amazed you don't like Coke or Pepsi. Jolt?
Shame! Pepsi is awesome!! Dr. Pepper tops all though. I am such a sugar freak. Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Yeah, I don't imagine SPITE does! Probably tastes more like sour grapes.... </typo nazi>

Haha! Touche.

I'm actually not really a soda person. And though I don't like Coke or Pepsi (never tried Jolt), I do like rum and Coke...go figure.