If your life were a video game...
What kind of video game would it be like? What would be your power-ups/collectables/whatever else? What would be the main goal of it? Who would be your main enemy?

As for me I'm not exactly sure how my life would be if it were a video game, but I'd like to hear other people's ideas first Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I'd be a Dragon and slay everyone! Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I'd just have music play at epic moments.
It'd be a giant sokoban in the bowels of the back rooms of Walmart. Tongue
Yes, that would be great until this happens: http://youtu.be/JVRjLErrAFQ?t=35s
My game would include NPCs that constantly want to be next to me and get in the way while I'm attempting to accomplish the tasks in the game. (They would probably look like cats & dogs)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Yes, that would be great until this happens: http://youtu.be/JVRjLErrAFQ?t=35s

LMFAO
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Actually, my sokobaning at work is more of the pallet jack-ing variety. Tongue

Oh! And there's also Tetris for arranging overstock in the back room storage bins.
I despise Twilight, but I think my life, as filtered through a video game, would be something like this:

Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Did anybody watch Scott Pilgrim Vs The World? That would be an awesome example of life as a video game. Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]