If your life were a video game...
Quote:What kind of story would that be, though? Tongue

You play as the Stranger, not Chip. The twist at the end could be that it was Chip McCallahan all along!
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
But the problem is that new players - for whom CCLP1 is intended - won't really find much meaning in that. Not to mention that it wouldn't be much of a twist for existing players who look at the game and traditionally identify the player character as Chip.
^this (hilarious in a way, too)
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
That Chip's misfortune video is AWESOME. I feel so talent-less.

I still like the "alternate universe" idea.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
How about Chip is taken to a world where CC1 never happened, and the only way he can bring back the original timeline is going through the 149 levels of CCLP1 or something along those lines.
I was wondering about that too, actually. It'd be fun if the story could be self-contained for the new folks while subtly referencing things of the past for us veterans, like blobs and walkers being thrown under the bus for CCLP3 in the story bit preceding "Sardines."
Quote:I was wondering about that too, actually. It'd be fun if the story could be self-contained for the new folks while subtly referencing things of the past for us veterans, like blobs and walkers being thrown under the bus for CCLP3 in the story bit preceding "Sardines."

Yeah, I think that's the best approach for CCLP1. Make it so that it can appeal to both casual and diehard fans of Chip's Challenge. It's perfect. Thumbs up
I think that should be the approach of every CCLP, to be honest. Slight smile
:nod
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
word
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan