If your life were a video game...
Before that even came out, my best friend wanted to make a movie with a similar concept, in which a college student could be seen walking through daily life and having to encounter what would normally be mundane in a fantastic, video game-ish sort of way. Slight smile Sadly, this never happened.
Quote:Before that even came out, my best friend wanted to make a movie with a similar concept, in which a college student could be seen walking through daily life and having to encounter what would normally be mundane in a fantastic, video game-ish sort of way. Slight smile Sadly, this never happened.

Has he got a script? Not enough movies about video games or imitating them in today's society if you ask me.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
If my life were a video game... hmm.

ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:If my life were a video game... hmm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdBZIVU6gA4

Wow! That was awesome! I can't believe I've never seen it before. Chip had way too many misfortunes in that video, I felt sorry for him. Slight frown
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I always felt sorry for Chip. Reading the storyline of the original level pack, one tended to get the impression that Melinda was just stringing him along for her own personal amusement. You know, the cheerleader-type girl screwing around with the nerd, just for kicks.

Poor Chip.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
What really cracks me up is that besides the collectable items in the clubhouse being computer chips, there really is nothing else that links the clubhouse to the Bit Busters and their purpose. So, they enjoy hacking and working with computers...what does this have to do with genetic engineering with blobs? Tongue
My video game would probably resemble something like Paper Mario.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
But yet still, many souls have been consumed by the evilness in Totally Unfair. Slight frown
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:Has he got a script? Not enough movies about video games or imitating them in today's society if you ask me.

Oh no...it never really got past the "idea" stage. Tongue
Quote:What really cracks me up is that besides the collectable items in the clubhouse being computer chips, there really is nothing else that links the clubhouse to the Bit Busters and their purpose. So, they enjoy hacking and working with computers...what does this have to do with genetic engineering with blobs? Tongue

I got the sense that they're just a bunch of elitists; they're the kind of folks who have been picked on all of their lives, and because they can't retaliate against the beefy quarterback who gets all the hot girls, they decide to pick on people even more awkward and lower on the social totem pole than they are. Guided by their leader/temptress/wicked witch Melinda, they create a dungeon (they call it a "clubhouse") and give it a superficial connection to their club so that they can justify their hazing rituals. They go out in search of geeky kids who have a desperate desire to belong to something, and possibly have not-so-secret crushes on their nefarious leader.

Enter Chip.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.