If your life were a video game...
I know of someone around here who might object to that statement...Slight smile
Quote:I just can't get into Jack. I've tried. I mean, it's not bad, but I don't understand how some people can drink whiskey and no other kind of booze. It just seems so wrong.
Me neither. But Jack makes flavored beer -- and I like the Cola flavor.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Yeah, lemons kick the chip out of limes.

And I've already given my opinion on flavoured beer. Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Interesting topic! I have had thoughts somewhere along this line. Some things I'd love to have are some sandbox elements, adventure elements, amazing worlds to explore, and sort of an abstract 'plot'.
I fear what I would do with my life if it had a sandbox mode. Just saying.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
My life is a sandbox. No goals, no deaths. Just stuff that happens.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:My life is a sandbox. No goals, no deaths. Just stuff that happens.

Dave, me and you are more similar than what I expected. Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I can relate to the "no goals" part. Slight smile