If your life were a video game...
I'd read a fan fiction version of Hamster Huey if it was based on the "Do you think the townsfolk will ever find Hamster Huey's head?" strip.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Oh yes. I forgot about that!
Quote:What flavor was the beer? I'm of the opinion that you can't polish a turd, but I could be wrong in this instance.
Cherry Lime -- not bad but I much prefer the original lemonade. Also a fan of Jack cola
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:I did too - in fact, I initially assumed that it was a completely made-up word in the C&H universe. Tongue
Me also.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
"What are we going to do tomorrow night?" "The same thing we do every night, Pinky: try to take over the world!"

Plankton
Triple post win.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
It's called a "Turkey" in bowling....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om3GcsxI6-g

Skip to 1:20.

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:Cherry Lime -- not bad but I much prefer the original lemonade. Also a fan of Jack cola

I just can't get into Jack. I've tried. I mean, it's not bad, but I don't understand how some people can drink whiskey and no other kind of booze. It just seems so wrong.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I'm gonna go downstairs and get a Sprite now. Limes > Lemons IMO btw.

Bronze / Silver / Gold