If your life were a video game...
Tasted -- okay.

The flavored beer I just drank tasted better.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
What flavor was the beer? I'm of the opinion that you can't polish a turd, but I could be wrong in this instance.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
This is what virtual reality in real life should be like. Thumbs up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VZ36zVdI...ure=relmfu
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
This is a really odd thought, but being an animated character just seems really appealing to me at this point. Maybe it's the way they move around...you know, that old transmogrifying itch that I think we all had at one time.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I love how upon doing a Google search for "transmogrify," one of the first results that comes up is the Calvin and Hobbes Wikipedia page. Slight smile
I'm 99% sure I learned that word from Calvin.
This would be life with Teeth:

[Image: th_Exit.png][Image: th_Teeth_E.png][Image: Chip_W.png]:thumbsup:
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I did too - in fact, I initially assumed that it was a completely made-up word in the C&H universe. Tongue
I've never googled Mabel Syrup or "Gooey Kablooie," because I don't want to spoil my impression/illusion that they are purely the province of Calvin's world.

I still associate "Wormwood" with Calvin, rather than with Screwtape (or even CC)...just as I refuse to accept that the definitive "Hobbes" is a semi-ancient philosopher. Wink
If someone wrote a real life "Hamster Huey and the Gooey Kablooie"...no, wait. Let's keep that as one of the never-to-be-revealed secrets of the C&H world.