Things that aren't thread-worthy
I feel like there's been so many threads on here lately that start off with discussions about less-than-thread-worthy topics but then go off in a completely different and more fun direction. Slight smile
Yay for digression!
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I for one don't think it's funny at all. You have the longest thread to talk about them, so be it. And if I am to close another 548 topics of yours, you'll be warned pretty quickly. Don't play with my nerves, you just know you're not reasonable.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I for one don't think it's funny at all. You have the longest thread to talk about them, so be it. And if I am to close another 548 topics of yours, you'll be warned pretty quickly. Don't play with my nerves, you just know you're not reasonable.

Finally I'm the only one irritated with this nonsense with the topics.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Same here.