2. A temporary break in the worship of anorexia

3. Dynasty

4. David & David

5. MacIntosh

6. IBM PC

7. Red M&Ms

8. Rubik's Cube

9. CDs
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
1. Synth-pop

[/thread]
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
YES!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Rubik cube was invented in '77. I guess it appeared in America only in early '80s...

My fav' decade is still '70s. My favorite psych and prog music all came from those years.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Too bad I wasn't around in the 70s or 80s...I'm a major freak of the 90's and early 2000's though Tongue (thank you video games)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I didn't exist at all back then, but it must have been cool growing up with the original consoles, plus Back To The Future. Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I sort of grew up with Back To The Future. I was going through puberty, see, and there's that dress that Lea Thompson wears during the...

I think you get the rest.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
The sexiest thing in that movie was the DeLorean.
Quote:The sexiest thing in that movie was the DeLorean.

Oh, and how could I forget Ghostbusters! Man I am so jealous of my brother growing up with that!
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:The sexiest thing in that movie was the DeLorean.

Blasphemy!

[Image: leathompson5.jpg]

::Drool::