Good bye for now...
Ok, this time I'm 85% sure this will continue for a long time, but I'm going to have to say good bye to you until probably either August or September this year. My school life and everything else has kind of crashed and burned over the last few months, and I can't take it anymore. This means that I will not be putting up any LP videos, aside from the one I may put up today. Also, this means I will have to resign my position as an MS tester for CCLP1. Regarding my sets, use the version I will upload today of BHLS2, and use BHLS1Lynx for the other set, which I also hopefully can get up today. You have my permission to use any level in those two sets in CCLP1.

Prayers would be greatly appreciated at this time.

So, farewell for now everyone, this includes on the CCBBC as well. I'll see you guys later.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Sad to see you go for the time being but I hope everything goes well for you. I'll be finished with my BHLS1 LP by that time. It would be greatly appreciated if you could still watch whenever you have time.

Don't worry I'll be praying Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Farewell for now, Shane! It's been great having you here, and I hope things continue to look up for you. You know I'll be praying and that I'm here if you need anything.
You have been a great contributor to CC Zone, Hornlitz! I wish you the best of luck and hope you return active one day. The staff and the rest of CC Zone will be here for you if you need any help. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Get everything righted and come back! We miss you already!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
That sucks, I see where you're getting at though since I'm currently in the same situation as far as video production goes. But why not come back for the summer, instead of right after? Also, hope you can get back on the CCLP1 staff when you come back and are able to put your name on the credits of the set when it is done. I look forward to seeing you return!

I can only hope things improve for you soon, as given my thought patterns I don't quite fully understand the concept of prayer, sorry.
Will await your return :-) Have enjoyed your presence within the last year.
Hope things get better for you soon, man. We'll be waiting Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Well, alright. I'm not going to be completely gone. I appear to have more time than I originally anticipated, but I'm still going to have other priorities above CC. So don't always expect I'll be on, but I should be some for now.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:Well, alright. I'm not going to be completely gone. I appear to have more time than I originally anticipated, but I'm still going to have other priorities above CC. So don't always expect I'll be on, but I should be some for now.

Well, one film taught me. "Goodbyes aren't forever you know".
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]