Lynx ChipWiki?
I talked a tiny bit about it in the NG, though no one has appeared to have noticed, so I'll ask here:

Should I start a Lynx ChipWiki for the (duh) Lynx solutions of levels and maybe glitches too? I would allow others to submit solutions as well if they wanted, and I would also allow Miika to help with this and upload some of his solutions.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I think this is a great idea. I always wondered why the Wiki was so MS-centric.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
This would definitely be interesting to see. I support! Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Shouldn't it just be a part of this wiki? Since it's supposed to be THE Chip's Challenge Wiki. It should incorporate everything that is Chip's Challenge; there shouldn't be two wikis.

~Bowman
~Bowman
Quote:Shouldn't it just be a part of this wiki? Since it's supposed to be THE Chip's Challenge Wiki. It should incorporate everything that is Chip's Challenge; there shouldn't be two wikis.

~Bowman

Well, it would be part of the Chip's Challenge Wiki, not a separate one. It would just be for lynx videos.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
What Hornlitz means is a YouTube channel for lynx solutions, like the current Chipwiki channel, right?

Perhaps we could simply use that same channel, or is there some reason not to? Or even our own ones and then create a playlist?

I might contribute some videos, but generally it might require some particular reason to make it worth a lynx video. Like for example, I wouldn't mind making one for something like Patchwork, where the Lynx and MS routes are essentially the same, but what's the benefit of such a video anyway?
Well, I haven't done much on my site, so go for it!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Oh ok. I forgot the channel was called Chipwiki. Yeah it sounds good, go for it!
~Bowman
Keep it all in the ChipWiki and then add playlists for the Lynx versions of the levels. That's what I think is best.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:What Hornlitz means is a YouTube channel for lynx solutions, like the current Chipwiki channel, right?

Oh. Oops. I thought he meant the literal Wiki...never mind...

(But I still think that making the de facto Wiki more Lynx-friendly would be a good idea!)
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.