JCCLP
Quote:Quite a few of those levels have hints already, such as Start Off and Obvious Blocks Tongue

.... O_o I REALLY need to look for these things...

Quote:Also what do you mean with the window shoppable part of Out of Order?

I mean the part that isn't window shoppable, or in other words, the trick to the level. It doesn't really matter too much, but everybody will screw themselves the first time they get to that part.

Quote:Also progress update! 37 levels total now, including everyone's favorite Thumbs up

Smiley
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Alright guys I released version 2 today. JCCLP now consists of a total of 55 levels Slight smile however, only 9 of these levels included are new. Enjoy!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
JBLP1, MO1, JCCLP... Man I'm swamped Tongue

at least I'll enjoy these Slight smile
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Gridlock? There isn't a level with that title in the set...are you referring to a different set?
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Lessinath is referring to my set - this should be in its thread. Slight smile Post moved.
Version 4 is in the making now. Currently Levels 81-91 have been finished consecutively, whereas various levels from 92-110 have been added. (this is because of them being levels from my previous sets)

This is what JCCLP is going to look like in the finalized product:

24 levels from JoshL1

34 levels from JoshL2

31 levels from JoshL3

60 levels are entirely new.

Total: 149
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Sounds pretty well-balanced! Hopefully we'll see those new levels in a JoshL4 one day. Slight smile
Wish I had 149 decent levels....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Sounds pretty well-balanced! Hopefully we'll see those new levels in a JoshL4 one day. Slight smile

Actually JoshL4 will be released with the finalized JCCLP! JoshL4, however, will only include the 60 new levels, but in a different order most likely. Slight smile

Quote:Wish I had 149 decent levels....

Want some of my old ones Dave? Thumbs up You can remake them into your style Tongue I really don't mind TBH.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Well I was being facetious (excellent word, and not just because of the all-five-vowels-in-order thing).

I intend for geodave4 to have 149 great levels. I'm waiting to see what doesn't make CCLP1 from geodave3 and then I'll move the best over.

BTW geodave4 already has bonus levels (145-149). They are my all-too-unpopular "Ooops!" levels, named after the MS death messages. I will probably keep them, although the "Ooops! Watch out for fire!" level is super-annoying.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan