Why don't my fingers work?
Quote:For me it is more of a problem of inattention when I ALWAYS get pink-balled to the face on the way to the exit without even seeing it before I hear it (which means the horrible scratchy death sound effect in Tile World).

Of course Mom would think it is karma, with her weird beliefs.

I don't give much credence to karma, but it is interesting when the universe bites back.

Would that pink ball be from Twisted Chambers, or what?

BTW, I finally finished 144.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:

I don't give much credence to karma, but it is interesting when the universe bites back.

Would that pink ball be from Twisted Chambers, or what?

BTW, I finally finished 144.

The pink-ball-to-the-balls moments occured on JoshL2 ep. 5 and on CCLP3 Wireframe, and probably more that I don't remember.
Wireframe was evil when it came to "come on...really?" finger failures. And I mean that as a compliment!
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:The pink-ball-to-the-balls moments occured on JoshL2 ep. 5 and on CCLP3 Wireframe, and probably more that I don't remember.

LOL yeah I remember those bits.

Same instances happened in CCLP2's Iron Mysticus and Patrolled. The fireball and tank at the end of both levels killed me. Lead to "almost" rage.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I do agree that we all have our finger moments. I've never taken any piano lesson, started guitar at 14, but experience speaks, as I'm a very precise key presser and incredibly quick button masher. It's just a different thing you have to learn and maintain at its finest by practising more and more.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I've played the piano for about 18 years and can say that finger dexterity developed through hours of scales and complicated Bach fugues definitely helps in achieving bold times. But it doesn't deter goofy slip-ups, sadly. Wink
The truth is, while playing piano and stuff like that may improve one's button-pressing abilities a bit, a lot of it has to do with the brain and how it controls your fingers. For example, an element of surprise may make you accidentally do something stupid (i.e. walk straight into a ball or walker). This has resulted in tons and tons of fails over my LPing experience, and unfortunately some of them are destined to cause an unfortunate BBQrage.
I've just started recording CC videos again the other day and can totally relate to these "surprise" moments. It seems like every time a monster drew near, I somehow had some sort of irresistable urge to walk right into it. Tongue