The Wannabe Longest Thread
So Gingrich actually dropped out of the race.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Yay for not knowing anything about politics! (referencing me obviously)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Oh, I don't know anything about politics either. I just have opinions. Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I don't even have those. Honestly I really don't care much for politics. That's just me.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Oh, I care intently. More than I should, perhaps, given a) the low degree to which it actually affects me B) the even smaller possibility of me actually using my opinions/thoughts to effect meaningful change.
Quote:Nader 2012!

I'm okay with this.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Is he running?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Unfortunately, no. That's why Ron Paul has my vote. And if he doesn't run...well, I'll have to find out who's running for the Workers World party...
Even though it would never happen, Ron Paul should choose Ralph Nader as his running mate.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
The dream ticket! At least as far as contemporary politics go. Wink