Top 10 favourite movies of all-time
...in a good way or in a bad way?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Lemme try this, though I'm not an incredible movie fan. This topic is more for J.B. IMO Tongue

10. Saw

9. Armour of God II: Operation Condor

8. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

7. Happy Gilmore

6. Wasabi

5. Gone in 60 Seconds

4. Johnny English

3. National Treasure

2. Avatar

1. Astérix et Obélix: Mission Cléopâtre
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I love Jackie Chan movies, but my favorites are 'Shanghai Noon', 'Shanghai Knights', 'Forbidden Kingdom' and 'Drunken Master'.

My first KF movie ever was Bruce Lee's "Enter the Dragon". It got me to take up 'Choi Lay Fat' KF in the 70's

Ian
Man this is a hard list to compile! I'll limit myself one movie from a movie series and just name the first ten that come to mind.

Spider-Man 2

The Matrix

Back to the Future

The Fugitive

Aladdin

The Incredibles

Dumb and Dumber

The Godfather

tLotR: Fellowship of the Ring

Star Wars

Now that I look at that list, it seems my favorites are mostly movies that make me feel good, though I generally like more serious movies. I guess those ones are harder to include in a list like this for some reason.

-Miika
Quote:...in a good way or in a bad way?
Bad.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Any movie that stars Chuck Norris is also an instant favourite for me. Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Chuck Norris doesn't star in movies. Movies star in Chuck Norris.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Like many of the other lists, these are in no particular order... It should also be noted that many of my favorite movies tend to be ones that are hated by pretty much everybody else... Smiley

K-Pax

RV

Wild Hogs

Did You Hear About the Morgans?

Surviving Christmas

Home Alone 1 and 2

Christmas Vacation

Naked Gun series

Field of Dreams

National Treasure

Dan in Real Life

Whoops, that's 11... Smiley I could probably come up with another couple honorable mentions too...
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Quote:Oh, I could rant for hours about twister.

Considering that I read you could rant about it in a bad way, how so exactly?
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
This is around 40 movies, but I'm too indecisive. Some of these are legitimately good movies, others are just movies I like for no particular reason Tongue

In no particular order:

[Click to Show Content]