JoshL2
So...how do you like the set? I'm starting to consider that this should be my 1st set, since to me, JoshL1 is just crap compared to this one.

But I would love some feedback on JoshL2! Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I think it is one of the best sets I have played. The only thing I've been finding to nitpick recently is the many long linear levels, which sometimes makes it easy to miss a chip or two, or three or four. Of course, my full opinion is in the LP which you've already seen.
Quote:I think it is one of the best sets I have played. The only thing I've been finding to nitpick recently is the many long linear levels, which sometimes makes it easy to miss a chip or two, or three or four. Of course, my full opinion is in the LP which you've already seen.

Long linear levels is my main style of level making, though this style slowly breaks the farther you progress in this set and judging where you currently are in the LP, your getting to that breaking point.

On a side note, I'm strongly considering on the replacement of Double Pain for obvious reasons. The decision to do this is up to the community whether I should do so or not.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

FROZEN LABYRINTH IS THE BEST MAZE EVER.

Just saying.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:FROZEN LABYRINTH IS THE BEST MAZE EVER.

Just saying.

I totally approve of this message Thumbs up (Y) Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Updated the set yet again. I changed many time limits to various levels and made one untimed now due to extremely difficulty. Also made some slight modifications to various levels as well.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Guys, I forgot about 1 thing... apparently there is a mistake on Level 67 - Line Maze. There is 1 extra chip I forgot to count in. Please use the editor you use to fix this yourselves, as I don't wanna waste everyone's time to hassle with such a small mistake.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I think this won't be surprising but I updated the set. I just made 2 levels a bit easier and made 1 level have a concept that is very rarely seen in the CC world, but still includes the theme of guesswork. You'll have to play the level for yourself to better understand. It's 83.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

MAJOR UPDATE:

Because I found level 94 to be way too boring and tedious, I replaced it with a brand new level was an interesing concept. Please be sure to update!!

Also a minor update along with this, time limit of 93 was increased by 200 seconds. Now time limit of 750.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Playing this set and stumbled upon a problem in #78 Vatfilter: In Lynx Mode, Chip cannot escape the room with the 6 traps and chip to the left of the green lock once he enters because he always slides over all the traps and past the door. Replacing the fire below the trap line with a wall would allow him to stop and turn, fixing this problem.

Other than that, you've got a lot of neat levels and concepts there! Some look to be pretty difficult, though.