Presentation
Hello, I'm Markus. I am a big fan of the Zelda series and have recently become interested in Chip's Challenge again. I spend a lot of time creating CC levels, I have made nearly 50 so far. I sometimes play competitively. I also enjoy music and racket sports.

I was brought up as a christian and converted to atheism when I was about 10. I live in Aberdeenshire, in Scotland.
As many of you all know, I am BigOto2 on YouTube and do Let's Plays of CC sets such as CCLP3, CC1, and many other custom sets. In reality I am Trevor Hedges, and am 15 years old as of this post. I am atheist as well, and while I certainly don't bash certain religions or beliefs, I refuse to immediately believe anything that is not backed up with reasonable explanation (however my mother is Buddhist and believes in karma and tons of other weird Gods which I fail to even comprehend).

I was infamous for my many angry rants about level designing in my LP of CCLP3; I wish people would forget about it all because I've come back around on a lot of it. I do other YouTube let's plays such as Minecraft, Mario Kart 7, and Portal 2. I also created what I think is a really great custom CC set: BigOto Returns. It is my only good set in my history here, many years ago I made a bunch more levels back in 2006 but most of the levels were crappy and outright stupid/embarrassing ideas.

A lot of people here seem to hold a grudge against me for no reason (well maybe for my pointless anger at certain CCLP3 levels, but that time has long past), so I hope I don't seem that bad for those who are just joining us.

Also, COME OUT CC2, WHEREVER YOU ARE! (for those who don't know, the guy who originally created CC made a CC2 but not before he sold CC to Microsoft and lost the rights, thus he cannot release it in it's current form.)
Mmm maybe I should sell more my salad, but I'm not good at self-promotion, not at all.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I didn't mean that you should introduce yourselves in _this_ thread! But hey, why not. I'll write something down when I have more time on my hands...
Quote:Hello'v'ryone ''is rockdet, I be from Quebec, Canada, native French, born Daniel Rock Généreux

So your real name is Daniel? Cool, same as my older brother. I thought it was Rock Genereux. Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Andrew Bennett, alias The Manipulator General, and also masquerading as jybt, quadrupleplay, SyndicCalls404, Octavarium64, bethlehem316 and outprogged42. I've been an active Chipster mostly since I was 11, though I played since I was around 5, and have attained high rankings in CC1 and CCLP2, also holding the top spot in CCLP3 until the rest of the world caught up; my work here has also included much of the CC Wiki, ChipWiki, other strategy guides, AVI solutions, shameless CC promotion and two levelsets, one of which should probably have combustible lemons thrown at it and one of which still needs somebody to play it.

http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~pieguy/chi...t=andrewb1 new (eh)

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/26-manipulatordat/

I am also known nowadays as the Chip's Challenge world's leading promoter of progressive metal, to the chagrin and/or good-natured derision of certain posters; my top five bands are currently Dream Theater, Pantommind, Redemption, Riverside and Zero Hour. I find this style of music, based in freedom of expression, nonconformity to traditional song structures, lyrical themes and instrumentation, contrasting moods (with the heaviness factor of metal an additional dimension as such) and exploitation of technical proficiency in the process of creating original works, speaks to my own perspective on life: a roller coaster of emotions, feelings and moods that, though it is immensely difficult at times, can be overcome through faith, will, perseverance and spirit, and what awaits afterwards is well worth whatever trials and tribulations compose the journey.

On that particular note, I also stand out in the CC community as one of its most openly Christian members, which has been increasingly true in recent weeks, and thus this cannot be left unexplained for the initiated and the muggles. Like a surprising number of Chipsters, I have Asperger's Syndrome, and though I count myself blessedly lucky to have been surrounded by a reasonably well-to-do family, been specially treated by a majority of my teachers, and raised within a supportive church, my condition has been a source of imposing difficulty. My life definitely was not under control for much of my childhood, and threatened to spiral out of control until, within my confusion and dissatisfaction, I finally started to seek God as a real being, not just the indifferent guardian of the universe. That process slowly deepened for years until recently, around October 2011 when it finally converged into a true revival, the combination of searching for concrete, rational reasons for my belief and learning enough about spirituality to truly connect with God. (What those reasons are is for another topic.) From there on, I have trudged through even more arduous challenges, but continually manage to crumble each barrier, and I sigh in wonder each time something new happens; my dreams are becoming fulfilled, one by one, in the perfect time. This is the brief version, and my story of dramatic change and restoration is best contextualized within the CC community: my epiphaneous personal shift has begun to squeeze out less important worldly activities, with Chip's Challenge high on the list. My years-long obsession with competitive play disappeared in mere weeks, the CC Wiki and ChipWiki still gather dust, and my activity on the newsgroup is almost nil. This is mainly because I have comprehended the shallowness of my dreams in comparison to the future awaiting me on the vine. I won't leave the community for some time, because the memories are too precious and the game and your friendship has been instrumental in forming my unique personality, but I'm definitely more of a lurker than I've ever been in years.

I may wish I hadn't spent so much time fruitlessly burning myself out on random or boosting levels, I may wonder why so much untapped talent has been imprisoned within me because of my condition, and I may wonder why I was allowed to suffer through so much and often learn the hard way, but wiser eyes have honestly retrospected to find the resulting greater good and ultimate reason behind every major misfortune, and I wouldn't have changed any of it. The list of awe-inspiring successes and victories is too consistent for me to believe I won't scale the numerous hurdles still remaining, especially with the source of my strength behind me every day, and that there isn't a reason why hurdles have been permitted to impede my path. I'm a person who finds strength in weakness, lessons in failure, and light in darkness, and my life story is all about these balances. Someone who truly understands me will come away a wiser individual, and that's one of the chief lessons I seem meant to teach the world. I hope you have enjoyed this brief insight into, and explanation of, who and where I am now. The Manipulator General signing out.
Quote:So your real name is Daniel? Cool, same as my older brother. I thought it was Rock Genereux. Tongue

My real name is Rock. Daniel is truncated from most official documents.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:My real name is Rock. Daniel is truncated from most official documents.

Ok.

And Andrew, that was an interesting story to tell us. Thank you, some of us can relate to it. You are not alone. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I finally took the time to read it all, that was... something.
My YouTube Channel
Hello everyone! My name is Andy, as in Andy Baker, however, sometimes people call me "Endy" because of pronunciation, I was kind of tired of having "Hash" (or Hash1 in this case) as a nickname, but it was not because I didn't like it. I am 16 years old right now. I was born in Spain and have lived in the US, now I live in Spain.

About me And Chips, I first played when I was five, I had it with the BOWEP, then almost forgotten about it until I was 12, I later also found out about making your own levels. I first heard about CCZone (the old one) on Mike L's site two years ago. I like making Chip's Challenge levels, well, sometimes it's hard for me to make a good one, but I try, I also like making custom tilesets, oh, and I'm (still) working on my first set, it's not released because I'm not spending as much time as I'd like to on Chip's Challenge either because of daily routine, laziness, or lack of inspiration, but I'll see what I can do.

Interests? I like rap, rock, heavy metal, pop, and house music. I also like games besides CC, such as old school mario, sonic, some nintendo games, challengo, monopoly, some playstation 2 games, and some computer games.